Friday, October 5, 2007

Wow This Thing has a lot!!!


Wow! This is awesome... Well, it usually takes me about 20 minutes to 1/2 hour to explore every single square inch and menu on your typical mobile telephone. The verdict on this phone? Honestly, to test out every single function it took me 6 hours. - No, I'm not slow...I tested every single function. This thing has a lot to test out. It looks as if I have everything I will ever need an I'm not going to miss anything from my old Verizon phone... or could I be wrong?

Testing out the phone I did notice some very nice features... as a matter of fact lots of very nice features that you normally would only find on the laptop. Most of the functions on the phone are very natural. Especially the "pinch" function. I love this method in checking out REAL web pages all the time... However I did notice some things wrong with my web browser... namely my "Macromedia / Adobe" FLASH support was not there!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaagh...I guess that it's not a standard.... but come on... honestly, who doesn't use flash these days? Flash seasons just about ever modern site out there on the web!!!! Some sites are even 100% flash (http://mycokerewards.com for instance). Apple is all about open standards and of course, flash is not an open standard but man... come on!!! We need flash to make this work... what am I going to do?

No comments: