Here I am looking at the banner at http://www.retrobikes.com and I can't see the flash banner with that cute little monkey bike or what ever you call it, running across the screen. As a matter of fact I'm missing out on a whole lot of things like this in my web "Experience". So far I'm feeling my first feeling of uneasiness about my new 2 year commitment. Did I say TWO YEARS?? Ack! Yep. I hate commitments... especially ones that I leap into too quickly...
I wonder what's going to be next are there going to be any more surprises? I hope not. I'm also finding other things to make me happy! I can run 8 web browsers all at the same time. What do you know... it also imported all my bookmarks from Safari. I so love Safari as we web browser... It's so fast and so clean... However it's not supported by Google.... so I must use FireFox on Yahoo and Google to take advantage of advanced features... (Come Yahoo!!! Get with it! - You too Google!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment