The iPhone is perhaps the most advanced device on the planet. - This is true. However one thing that completely blew my mind is that the most basic function of copying text (let's say from an email) and pasting it into another email or saving it as a note or comment.... (addresses in contacts etc) cannot be done.
This has really hurt my perception about my new toy. I'm starting to see that maybe this life altering device may be nothing but a fancy facade. It's very scary. Who in their right mind could conceive such a beautiful work of art and leave out such an elementary function? Unless of course, you wanted to keep someone from completing a task for monetary reasons. - (More on this later)
It seems that Apple is starting to get greedy and I'll explain with my iTunes discovery that comes loaded on my new iPhone since 1.1.1.
If you want to learn how to cut/copy/paste with your iPhone I suggest you watch this video. Obviously I'm not the only one who's upset and hurt.
It just blows my mind how I can't copy photos, and paste more than one photo in my email... It blows my mind how I can't copy just a simple phone number or physical address to a contact that someone emailed me. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I'm asking too much of the iPhone? After all, what am I looking for a hand-held tablet computer? - Maybe. But then again... how could you go through all the trouble to build something like a million-dollar home and forget to put doors and openings to any of the rooms? I don't know, but for some reason (monetary gain I fear) Apple managed to do just exactly that. - Thanks Apple...
iRooms - these are special cool rooms that are all individually separate and sealed off from each other and there is no way to move items and furniture from one room to the other. You must appear only in that room and stay there. If you want breakfast - too bad. If you need to go potty - too bad. If you want to answer the door - too bad. - Cut/Copy/Paste Nazi strikes again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment