Okay... what do you know... this thing works right out of the box (sort of) I turned it on and half expected to hear the singing of angles in heaven all shout in praise as this device powered on. To my surprise, it didn't quite go that way. I found out that I had to plug it in to my computer (iMac) and activate it.
I got an additional $200.00 off my 8GB iPhone and I'll tell you how I did it in my next blog. I think you'll be proud of me. Of course now that I've crossed this bridge I don't mind telling others about it. But I'm sure that AT&T will soon catch on and put an end to it. Any how, more about the power-on of my new iPhone...
The phone powered on with a 70% charge... I found that I had to pug in to my computer and sync with iTunes. the menus were a dream to navigate through.. The phone magically powered on and I had the option to replace my current primary line on my family plan. (actually It didn't ask me it just chose the top phone number or primary number) I wish it would have asked... I still would have picked this number, yes, but what about all the people who have that teenager that gets one and when they power-up they take Dad's number... not good. Maybe Apple will fix this in the future.
Any way, now it's up and going. The phone turns on and magically starts to work. I love the planet earth default picture and think I may keep it... but I'm now wishing that I had the "Fish" picture that you so often see on the commercials and advertisements.
My buddy David has a Blackberry and he has all the iPhone icons and Fish wallpaper. I wish I could have the fish wallpaper to show him how it's supposed to look on a 'real iphone but, as mentioned... not there. [disappointed] Who knows, may I'll find a knock off somewhere on google images.
No comments:
Post a Comment