Yes, just as the commandment says... You cannot and will not be able to send more than one picture per email. How about drag and drop... (sorry... no such thing as you would think) - Cut/Copy/Paste? - Doesn't exits (More on this later).
What can you do? Well as you can see in the above picture this is my photo library of a few shots of Dave talking on his Corporate drone Blackberry device. (Looking better all the time to me) I'm going to take a picture of him and email it to my wife (since we've established that SMS Picture messaging does not exist in the world of iPhone for whatever ungodly reason. (sorry I'm starting to get upset)
As you can tell here there is only four things that are going to happen to this photo...
I have no idea why you can't send more than one photo... this was a major let down for me... I'm still trying to get over the soreness from the lack of SMS picture messaging and now I'm discovering that I can't treat email like, uh, email. - Very interesting. I'm wondering what's next?
Hey, look at the bright side. at least I can email... right? and it doesn't count against my measly 200 text message plan that AT&T gave me. - man, only 200 Text messages? and it counts when they are on the same plan? - I think I know what my next blog is going to be about...
No comments:
Post a Comment